Ashley B. Cook M.Ed., LPC, LMHC, NCC aka "The Feelings Doc"
Owner of ABC Therapies, Ashley B. Cook, M.Ed., LPC, LMHC, NCC, is a National Board Certified Counselor specializing in Mental Health, relationships, and life development for adolescents, young adults, and adults (age 12-65).
Before launching her private practice in 2013, Ashley worked in non-profit and community Mental Health agencies, Substance Abuse treatment facilities, and Philadelphia area public schools. In addition to her clinical work as a Mental Health Counselor, Ashley served as Publisher & Editor of PHLARE Magazine, a complimentary print magazine dedicated to "Empowering and Connecting Philadelphia's Young Professional Woman" (2006-2010).
Ashley has won numerous awards and has been named "BEST THERAPIST ON THE MAIN LINE" by Main Line Parent Magazine in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020. Ashley has also been recognized as an expert telemental health clinician by the TeleMental Health Training Institute (THTC, 2020) and proudly serves on the Board of Directors at The West Hill School in Bryn Mawr, PA.
- Licensed Professional Counselor (PA) | 2013 - present
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (WA) | 2020 - present
- TLHT Licensed Mental Health Counselor (FL) | 2022 - present
- National Board for Certified Counselors | 2020 - present
- Certified-TeleMental Health Provider | 2020 - present
- Master of Education in Counseling Psychology at Temple University | 2006
- BA in Human Services, Psychology, and Sociology at Villanova University | 2004
- The Agnes Irwin School | 2000